Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
andris87
Beginner

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED Access Point Aironet 2600 on modem/router TIM

Hi everyone, given the thousand problems encountered with the latest firmware upgrades of the **bleep** tim hub, I decided to try the very complicated Cisco world by buying an Aironet 2600 WIFI Access Point and then wanting to disable the wifi management of the modem / router.
The problems arise immediately: I connected the AP to the tim hub with a network cable, I set a static ip to the mac of the AP, I can NOT access the GUI of the AP ..... I pinged the ip of the AP from prompt and responds regularly but the browser returns me "connection refused". in the meantime I'm waiting for the console cable to go and see something from the inside because right now I don't even know what firmware is installed on the AP.

Thanks for the help

modem/router wifi DGA4132TIM Technicolor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rrudling
VIP Engager

Rasika's guide is nice and simple: https://mrncciew.com/2012/10/20/lightweight-to-autonomous-conversion/

Most of those commands you're quoting are ROMMON commands.  You are running the Cisco IOS recovery image so you need to use IOS commands.

Stop worrying about format and erase - I already told you that you do NOT need to do that and better not to!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
marce1000
VIP Mentor