cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys I m getting the Below for this AP Product/Model Number : AIR-CAP3502I-A-K9 it Does Works/Joined WLC after i changed the WLC-2504 clock time to 1 March 2022 but the Radio of the APs keeps up and Down , how to i fix that issue?? thanks *Mar 19...

If you do, please take less than five minutes to leave a review on TrustRadius for a $25 amazon gift card. The insight and input helps us at Cisco understand your satisfaction and improve our product offerings.  

rinanda by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'll cut to it, I have been asked to look at previously associated clients at a site. And then look at what the clients have been up to while connected to public wifi. As I am not familiar with some of the features in Prime, I was hoping someone coul...

hello, in my cisco network infrastructure. I have WLC 2504 and i need config for free wireless for marketing purpose. My company needed collect email address through free Wifi. if i need an external plateform, i have cisco ACS. can use it to apply th...

Hi guys,We have brand new 20x CBW240AC Wireless Access Point with latest firmware 10.7.1.0.All the access point are connected to 12x new switches Catalyst 1000 (8 and 24 ports), latest firmware 15.2(7)E5. All RJ45 cables are brand new of CAT6a.We hav...

diag.png
s.toro by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir, I tried to download and install 3rd party certificate to WLC SW v 7.6.110I followed the steps as this link saidhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/4400-series-wireless-lan-controllers/109597-csr-chained-certificates-wlc-00.h...

maldafee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm in the UK, already lead to believe we can use these channels of 5Ghz , just need to make sure the APs are fast enough to move off if detected radar which they are.We can only use 7 of he 9 channels on 40Mhs, so want to test before going to 20M...

Hello all. After installing a backup controller a few months, I now have regurlarly those kind of critical alarms in Cisco Prime 3.0.2I only got 2 conneted interfaces in my WLC0  (port 1 and port 2).. I recieve these traps saying that the remain port...

We've just completed some network up grades at four sites.  New switches and new access points.  The access points are 3802's.  The problem is some of our older Chromebooks no longer connect to the 3802's.  Swap out a 3802 for a 3702 and the Chromebo...

brene0001 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card