cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error deleting radius server on WLC

ajmadriaga
Level 1
Level 1

When I try to delete any of the authentication servers on the WLC it gives the error "error in deleting auth server".  When I try to delete it in the CLI, it says "Error: Server does not exist".  But clearly it shows up on the list in the GUI. 

When I try to edit any details on any of the authentication servers is gives the error "Error in disabling state".

Is there anyway to delete the servers or enable them?  The authentication servers were enabled and working before we updated from 7.0.230 to 7.2.110.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Saravanan Lakshmanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Export the config, remove the radius servers, import the edited config to wlc. now add the servers back.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Saravanan Lakshmanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Export the config, remove the radius servers, import the edited config to wlc. now add the servers back.

Saravanan Lakshmanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does these Radius servers added to wlan, if so de-select them from wlan and try, however it is strange that it didn't let you disable the state.

display the output of below command.

WLC>show invalid-config

ajmadriaga
Level 1
Level 1

This step worked: I exported the config and removed the radius servers on the config text file, then uploaded the new config, then readded the servers. 

Thank you!

Andrew, Thank You!!! for posting the solution.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card