Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

According to the Cisco WLC Configuration Guide, h-reap groups are limited to 25 APs per group. So what happens, when I set the 26th AP on my controller to h-reap mode without having created any h-reap groups before. Is the default group limited to 25...

Hi AllI have a question on which i cannot find an solution.We need to build a wirelss P2P connection with no line of sight.But we have some difficulties configuring the repeater, or at leastthe two endpoint don't see each other.Unfortunatly I can't p...

FreddyLoi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some issues with a wireless end device and wlan roaming.There are 5 different wireless clients where the roaming works great, but with one Windows Mobile 6.5 devices I have some trouble.The device uses a static IP-address.I created a mirror...

Hello-Appreciate your assistance with the selection of antenna for AIR-AP1252AG-E-K9.It will be installed in a big warehouse: 50 meters in length, 20 meters in width and 5 meters in height.  I doubt we can mount it on ceiling, but on the wall only.  ...

Hello, I have little experience in wireless and I work for a company that wants to build a wireless solution, up to 10 APs. This solution is also to serve laptops, smartphones and tablet's. Our switching is Cisco, but one supplier said that we would ...

Is there a way, in the controller, to fix a client to a specific AP? So, the client always associates with the same AP? Or must this be done at the client side? The Windows client doesn't seem to have the option.Thanks, Pat.

Hi guys,I am having a question about switchport QoS configuration for WLC. In the "enterprise mobility deployment guide 4.1", it says we can use both either "mls qos trust cos" or "mls qos trust dscp", depending on the mapping, however looking throug...

welleslee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes