cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Fast Transition на WLC, Over the DC или Over the AIR

fractal90
Level 3
Level 3

Привет, кто нибудь тестил Fast Transition на WLC, Over the DC или Over the AIR, что лучше использовать на площадке с контроллером? в режиме Flex connect понятно что Over the AIR с высокой задержкой до контроллера

2 Replies 2

I tried Google translation and see if I can help to you.

Hi, has anyone tested Fast Transition on WLC, Over the DC or Over the AIR, which is better to use on a site with a controller? in Flex connect mode it is clear that Over the AIR with high latency to the controller

Generally speaking, Over-the-Air is preferred (compare to Over-the-DS) & widely supported by many vendors. In your case, if it is a FlexConnect deployment, It is better to avoid Over-the-DS communication every time client roam from one AP to another.

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

sorry, I did not notice what I wrote in the wrong branch .. tell me, if the points and the controller are on the same site, it is also recommended to use Over the AIR

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: