Views
Helpful
Replies

flexconnect losing mapping

Koevi Vong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have several APs where if they lose power and re-associate to the same WLC they would lose their VLAN mappings under the Flex connect tab.

I get the below error log from the AP:

*Mar 15 03:42:06.187: %LWAPP-4-CLIENTEVENTLOG: No Flex ACL map configuration file to load. Connect to controller to get configuration file

*Mar 15 03:42:06.188: %LWAPP-4-CLIENTEVENTLOG: No Flex ACL map configuration file to load. Connect to controller to get configuration file

*Mar 15 03:42:06.188: %LWAPP-4-CLIENTEVENTLOG: No LS Flex ACL map configuration file to load. Connect to controller to get configuration file

*Mar 15 03:42:06.189: %LWAPP-4-CLIENTEVENTLOG: No Central Dhcp map configuration file to load. Connect to controller to get configuration file

Any idea why the AP is losing its VLAN mapping?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

Please upgrade the WLC

nipunsupport
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

I am also facing the same issue. If the flex connection loosing the vlan's then how it integrates with WLC. i have 5 Aps in my network. i have seen the same issue at the time of the AP integrated with the WLC. Out of 5 APs are integrated with WLC and remaining 2 APs are rebooting. 

if we loos the flex vlan  mapping the how those 3 APs are integrated.

Thanks and Regards,

Nipun net solutions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: