cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to get access to "Wireless software center" ?

hellbeach
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone

We have just bought a WLC 4402 and I need to get into the "Wireless software center" to look for the latest WLC software.

I have registrered an account on cisco.com, as you can see, but this account wont get me into the Wireless software center, how can I get in there ?

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Daniel,

CCO registered has different levels that tie in with Cisco Product Support contracts (Smartnet,SASU).You will need a valid maintenance contract to access the Software downloads. Talk to your reseller or contact Cisco Tac. ( Have a look;

Registration Benefits for Cisco Customers

Registered Cisco Customers receive the following additional information and services on Cisco.com:

Cisco Support

The industry-leading Cisco Technical Support Website provides online resources and tools to resolve common technical problems:

Documentation: view technical information organized into two categories:

Product Support provides links to information about hardware and software, implementation and configuration, and verification and troubleshooting for Cisco products.

Technology Support provides links to information about planning and design, implementation and configuration, and troubleshooting and optimization for Cisco technologies.

Tools: access online tools and resources. In addition to calculators and software downloads, tools are available for troubleshooting, installation, assessment, and service request management. Tools include:

Output Interpreter: troubleshoot issues with routers, switches, or PIX security ?show commands?.

Product Alert Tool: set up profiles to receive e-mail updates for the Cisco products you specify.

Software Advisor: determine compatibility and feature information for Cisco IOS Software and Cisco Catalyst OS.

Software Bug Toolkit: search for software bugs based on version and feature sets or bug ID.

TAC Service Request Tool: request technical assistance and check the status of existing service requests.

***Downloads: retrieve information about software products and downloads, specific file access and releases, as well as software-related technical support applications.***

Communities and Training: join the Networking Professionals Connection, or attend the Technical Support Seminars and other training opportunities.

News: read about current topics reported in the Cisco Technical Support Newsletter.

Registration Page

http://tools.cisco.com/RPF/register/register.do

Hope this helps!

Rob

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card