cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Installation Examples

Marco Matera
Level 1
Level 1

Does anybody here have installation examples (pictures) especially from a Cisco 2602/2702/2802

with the external antenna AIR-ANT2566P4W-R in a warehouse enviroment and a installation on the ceiling?

Thx in Advance

10 Replies 10

pieterh
VIP
VIP

maybe the pictures following  this link are interesting for you

(no commercial interest, it is just for the pictures)

hi pieter,

thx for your answer but the antenna case looks more for an a office enviroment.

I am searching  picutres for an warehouse enviroment and different mounting kits.

We installed a lot of 2702e access point with the omni antenna AIR-ANT2524 and i want

to replace the omni antennas against AIR-ANT2566 antenna. 

patoberli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Patoberli,

no i need real pictures of a warehouse enviorment with racks and Antenna AIR-ANT2566.

Has nobody of you guys some examples (only warehouse or crossdock halls) of your own enviroment?

Example:

Antenna_Mounting_Kit.JPG 

Not having a warehouse, so in my case it's a no.

We are deploying 3 - 4 new warehouses per month at the minute. I do not generally take photos of all of them, however below is a photo of an industrial freezer, around 125,000 square feet.

The AP is mounted in the roof facing downwards into narrow aisle. This building features automated racking, so the aisles are around 60 metres long but actually slide left or right by 2 metres to make an aisle depending on where the stock that requires picking is located. 

AP Part number is AIR-ANT2566P4W-R, AP 2800 series

IMG_2311.jpg

Thx for the picture it is exactly what i was looking for.

If there are more picutres of the installations or coverage plans of a warehouse with AIR-ANT2566 please reply this post.

Thx in advance.

Hi, thanks for the pictures, a question please

and at what height is the AP with its antenna installed?
What is the maximum height to place this antenna?

hello,

would it be possible to have the part number for this enclosure?

thanks in advance.

part no's can very per supplier
here is an example: RS PRO Grey Fibreglass Enclosure, IP66, Transparent Lid, 300 x 175 x 185mm | RS (rs-online.com)

just search for waterproof or IP66 enclosure

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card