Im need your help.

we have three AP2802i in mobility-express mode, 

2 ssid configured on AP:

• WiFi NX 2.4 GHz
  • Wifi NX 5 GHZ

But not see  5GHz. what is happining 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank you very much for your help and finding solutions to problems, my problem, but oddly enough, the problem lay in: region code , nevertheless, my country is in domain names :((

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

we1we1z
Level 1
Level 1

Hm, Im don't seen in webinterface, params Radio 2, only Radio 1

we1we1z_0-1673812456460.png

we1we1z_1-1673812481762.png

Just to clarify - you created 2 SSID, you were not seeing 2nd SSID

or you are not able to get connected to 5GHz

what is the firmware using ?

check step by step: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CSG0BCB8jM

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

yes, im created 2 SSID ( 1st - WiFi1: 2.4GHz only and 2nd - WiFi2: 5GHz only), but we not seeing 2nd SSID (WiFi2) =(

>...yes, im created 2 SSID ( 1st - WiFi1: 2.4GHz only and 2nd - WiFi2: 5GHz only), but we not seeing 2nd SSID (WiFi2) =(
    Have a checkup of the mobility controller configuration , collect output of show run-config (with no prompts) and have that analyzed with :  https://cway.cisco.com/wireless-config-analyzer

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

my version ME: AIR-AP2800-K9-ME-8-10-151-0

i have replied on other post below information :

show sysinfo

show wlan summary

check - config rf-profile create

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/mob_exp/810/cmd_ref/me_cr_book-810/me_wlan_cli.html#wp3048232477

BB

Thank you very much for your help and finding solutions to problems, my problem, but oddly enough, the problem lay in: region code , nevertheless, my country is in domain names :((

hi, i may have same problem on my 1830 mobility express.

can you explain in details what fixed your problem? did you change Controller country?

thanks in advance

yes change the region to fix the issue.,

BB

In my case, i have AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 access points, controller country Israel is selected. so i need to change to european country right? for example Germany.

thanks for your response

JPavonM
VIP
VIP

@saba53 you are right, wireless country code must much hardware code, and in your case, this AP is for ETSI domain, so you need to setup a country under ETSI domain, so any European country would be fine.

Hi. I also have that problem. I have AIR-AP2802I-E-K9 as Mobility Express. Version is 8.10.185.0. First I couldn't even see the 5Ghz option (Radio 2), but I changed the country to Germany and Radio 2 appeared. Though, the problem isn't solved. I still can't connect to the 5Ghz network. I tried to broadcast only 5Ghz WLAN but it didn't appear. What else could I try to fix this issue?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card