cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the Cisco Product End of Life Date ?

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone let me know what is the End of Life date of any Cisco product?
Is it the End of Sales End of support or anything else?
For example, If I want to know the End of Life date of AIR-AP3802E-G-K9, so on the Cisco portal its date is as per below. Then what will be the End of Life of this product?
Product - AIR-AP3802E-G-K9
End of Sale2022-10-31
End of Support2027-10-31

5 Replies 5

Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello aamir1987ansari@gmail.com,

All products reach the end of their life cycle for several reasons, including market demands, technology innovation and development-driven changes, or product maturity and replacement with functionally richer technology.

Even so, Cisco also recognizes that end-of-life (EOL) milestones often prompt companies to review the impact to the Cisco products, services, or subscriptions in their networks. With that in mind, we have set out below Cisco's End of Life milestones to help manage EOL transitions and to explain the role that Cisco can play in helping to migrate to alternative Cisco technology.

Gopinath_Pigili_1-1711007684943.png

Reference: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/eos-eol-policy.html

Best regards
******* If This Helps, Please Rate *******

Thanks for your reply.
So in my scenario for 3800 series AP, the end of life will be 31-10-2027? Isn't it?
End of Life milestone of this product is below

aamir1987ansarigmailcom_0-1711009187436.png

Yes if you have an active service contract until then (and renewed before January 29th 2027).

If you haven't then it is too late since October 31st 2023 and your APs would be already out of support.

But at least until October 2027, you can expect that WLC releases will support this model of APs.

Regards

Thanks, Jerome

My customer asking about the End of Life of this product. So should I say the End of support date which is 31 Jan 2027 ? 

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- For Cisco devices that you own use : https://cway.cisco.com/sncheck/

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card