cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC 8.0.115.0 can't find 'AP Group VLAN'

roussseau
Level 1
Level 1

May be I'm missing something obvious but I couldn't find 'AP group vlan' in 5508 WLC (ver: 8.0.115.0). I would like to setup a SSID for large number of users where I want to use multiple VLAN for the same SSID. Various document says it's done with 'AP Group VLAN' but I dont see it, is it called something else in new version?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Rousss,

You want to create a single SSID for all but want to assign different vlan to this ?

if i understand it correctly then you want to create Interface groups!

Go to  Controller > Interface Groups , Click Add Group, enter interface group anme and description and then add the interface to this group.

After creating Interface group go to WLAN section and assign Interface group to this SSID.

Regards

Don't forget to rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Rousss,

You want to create a single SSID for all but want to assign different vlan to this ?

if i understand it correctly then you want to create Interface groups!

Go to  Controller > Interface Groups , Click Add Group, enter interface group anme and description and then add the interface to this group.

After creating Interface group go to WLAN section and assign Interface group to this SSID.

Regards

Don't forget to rate helpful posts

Thank you. That's exactly what I want to do. I think the term 'AP Group VLAN' is no longer used in recent versions.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card