cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi my name is Ivan, I have a question:My wireless deployment needs to work with Apple TV services, Multicast, with 120 SSID's, 120 AP Groups, 120 sub interfaces virtual, AVC, QoS, Local Policy and improve the services RF (RRM, DCA, TPC, Coverage).My ...

AP is a 1231AG and code is 12.3(8)JEC    We are running a pilot of WPA2 Enterprise with peap/mschapv2.   Connections to our radius server are working but we see a strange occurrence.   When a client connects to the AP and pulls an IP address it conne...

My 8510 HA pair running 8.0.110.0 doesn't seem to be monitoring the AP status properly. If an AP goes down or is otherwise taken off line, the total number of AP's on the Summary page drops by 1. It should show the same number of Total APs with the n...

Using WLC v7.6.100.0 (Cisco Controller) >config wlan delete <n>This WLAN is used in AP groups.Are you sure you want to continue? (y/n) yAnchors configured on WLAN - unable to delete WLAN entry. There are no anchors configured on the WLAN... I think t...

Hi, I´m doing a new implementation with hreap, i have 2 WLC 5508, in the HQ i have one SSID with l2 security wpa+wpa2 with AES and 802.1X, i configured the same ssid to remote location and i associated that ssid with a hreap group and an access point...

Some advice please. I have a 5508 running the latest v8 code. As far a I know, on the 5508 running previous firmware, as soon as you configure LAG, you basically bind all the active ports together as an Etherchannel. ?  (Or I might be wrong) Is there...

jacovr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Aironet 1200

HiI bought a used Air-lapp1242  Ap and since didn't know the password  i tried to reset the password .as soon as i enter the default password for privilege  mode  using enable command everything seems fine but in privilege mode there is no config mod...

I have a EHWIC-4G-LTE-V Card runnning in a 2911 Router - there is a Cell Booster inline  between the outside antenna and the EHWIC Card. I'm getting :Radio Information=================Radio power mode = ONChannel Number = I left this blank for securi...

GK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card