Views
Helpful
Replies

WNG Coverage & Capacity Calculator

hector.ricapa
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

Does anybody know the updated URL for this tool?

Last time on December 2016, I enter to: http://173.37.206.125/aspnet_client/system_web/2_0_50727/WNG_Coverage_Capacity_Calculator_V3.13/WNG_Coverage_Capacity_Calculator_V3.13.asp

Now its not working, please your help!

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

M. Wisely
Level 4
Level 4

It's working for me today though it redirects to version 3.14

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

M. Wisely
Level 4
Level 4

It's working for me today though it redirects to version 3.14

Hi, is this useful tool still available?

Thanks!

It's not working for me at the moment...

Not working again. Is it really that hard for Cisco to publish this on a normal website?? Hard-coded IPs... really!

lbadman
Level 1
Level 1

I had never seen this before. How is it positioned? Like who is it aimed at?

wpadumon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can This tool  support AP2800i and AP2700i model   ?

I recommend you read the User Guide for more information. The guide can be found at the link listed above. In addition, you can contact Malcolm Smith, who authored the guide.

I hope this helps.

Kelli Glass

Moderator for Cisco Customer Communities

luciferbenz8272
Level 1
Level 1

Ensure your Roku device is updated to the latest firmware. If Disney+ is not appearing in the streaming channels, try restarting your Roku. Additionally, check if the Disney+ app is supported in your New Zealand GST region. If issues persist, reach out to Roku support for assistance.

robyngknapp
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

It seems the URL you provided is no longer accessible. Unfortunately, without further context or information about the tool you're referring to, it's challenging to provide an updated URL. However, here are a few steps you can take to try to find the updated URL for the tool:

1. Contact the Tool Provider: If you know the organization or individual who developed the tool, try reaching out to them directly. They may have updated the tool and can provide you with the new URL or alternative access method.

2. Search Online: Use search engines to look for the tool by its name or description. Sometimes, tools are hosted on different websites or platforms, and you may be able to find the updated version through a search.

3. Check Documentation or Emails: If you received any documentation or emails related to the tool, check them for any mentions of a new URL or updates. Developers often communicate changes to users through these channels.

4. Look for Alternatives: If you're unable to find the updated URL for the tool, consider looking for alternative tools or resources that serve a similar purpose. There may be newer or better options available.

If you provide more information about the tool or its purpose, I may be able to assist you further in your search. For more detail visit  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: