Do these line cards - A9K-4X100GE and A99-12X100GE, supported on ASR9910 with A99-RSP-SE, running A99-SFC-S? Datasheets are not giving complete info in details. The SE and TR LCs only support CPAK and we need QSFP.
Both are Tomahawk series 3rd generation LC, are they?
What will be bandwidth per slot if we use ASR 9910 with 2 x A99-RSP-SE? Accordingly, we need to add more fabric cards to achieve line rate for above LCs such as 4 x 100 GE or 12 x 100 GE? If we have all 5 x SFC-S cards, does it mean it will give 1150 Gbps to each line card?
The Cisco datasheet has below details, but not much explanation how to calculate that.
● 12 Tbps (non-redundant) switching capacity per ASR 9910 router
● 11 Tbps (N+1 redundant) switching capacity per ASR 9910 router
● 1610 Gbps (non-redundant) switching capacity per ASR 9910 line card slot
● 1380 Gbps (N+1 redundant) switching capacity per ASR 9910 line card slot
● 230 Gbps bidirectional switching capacity per RSP to each line card slot
● Control of up to seven switch fabrics (two located on the RSP and five on dedicated switch fabric cards)
● Offers traffic load balancing simultaneously across up to seven fabrics