Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, Pls can you help me find out where is my error in the below:I have an ACE 4710. Also I have 2 Bluecoat Proxy SG working in proxy mode. I want the ACE to be the Load Balancer for these 2 Proxy SG. I configure the ACE as below and put the vip-addre...

3225925 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Appreciate there may not be a right or wrong answer here, as this varies from topology to topology, but I’m looking for some notes from the field guidance here from those that have much more deployment experience.I have a GSS and an ACE, and its t...

Resolved! WCCP inside VRF

Hi Team,I have one issue with WCCP redirection inside VRF. Here is my scenario:PE router config (MPLS edge)-------------------------------------------ip vrf aaa rd 10:1 route-target both 10:1!int facing CE router ip vrf forwarding aaa ip address x.x....

I have a ACE30 with 2 client vlans and 2 server vlans in a 2-arm routed mode.  I want to allow  server initiated traffic from either server vlan to access both client vlans via a VIP and also allow server to server traffic between the 2 server...

Hello,Good day. I recently facing an interesting problem.We are running ANM 5.1.0 to manage our LB contexts, those contexts are configured on ACE20-MOD-K9 module which installed in Catalyst6500 switch. Our installation is like this, two ACE20-MOD-K9 ...

westoncui by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I need some help about one type of CSS 11500 LOG messages:OCT 12 07:47:03 1/1 273 WCC-6: Computing slow start parameters for newly activated service index 4OCT 12 10:25:05 1/1 274 WCC-6: Computing slow start parameters for newly activated...

I have four serverfarms each assigned a tcp port range of 80 ports.  Farm one will answer requests on ports tcp 1-80, farm two will and requests on tcp port 81-160 and so on.  I need a TCL script that will check all the ports within the range for...

shday by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI've been given a F5 script that i need to apply to a Cisco Ace.The F5 script looks like its doing some http redirects with some certain match criteria and i need to convert this to Cisco command structure.I don't fully understand what the F5 sc...

chip_one1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm using a CSS11501 with 7.30.00 software version.During the work sessions, users must fillfull a virtual shop cart, so they use the method POST.From the servers logs, I have found that the css passes to the servers only the url and no the con...

zeppa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes