Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I am trying to find a list of what each service is for each number.For example :ip wccp 0ip wccp 2ip wccp 3What services do 0,2, and 3 relate to ? I cannot find a list anywhere on CCO :(

handsy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I receive error message "Error: sticky resource not available" after configuring "ACE/Admin(config)# sticky ip-netmask 255.255.255.255 address source STICKY_FARM" in Admin context. There is no other context on the ACE and I intend to use all sticky r...

HiIn the Datashhet of the ACE-Module (ACE20-MOD-K9) there is the following promise:Throughput16 Gbps*, 8 Gbps*, and 4 GbpsWe have a base license, so I assume we have a throughput of 4Gbps (gigabits per second).Are these 4Gbps bidirectional or unidire...

HiDuring high throughput times (nightly, when backup runs) we see packet drops on the network. We think it's the ACE module that  drops. We use 2  ACE20-MOD-K9 with base licenses in a FT configuration in Layer2 Mode.Now I found an interesting statist...

Hello,When I do a "show resource usage" on my ACE 4710 / SW  Version A3(2.5) I see the Sticky entries increasing peramanently.       Resource         Current       Peak        Min        Max       Deniedsticky                    50758      62348     ...

HelloWe have two pairs of ACE 4710s, one pair running A3(2.4) and the other pair A3(2.0). We plan to upgarde the second pair so that they are running the same image as the first pair (we know they are not the latest, but this is the first step in a l...

swakelen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes