Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello to all,we have installed some Cisco WAVE Devices from type 674 and 7341 in our Branches.We need now more Devices. Cisco has new Devices in Portfolio (7541 and 694). I now from our supplier that i can order this Device.Now my Problem.I can not f...

We have a pair of ACE modules in our service switches. They are ACE10-6500-K9. Currently they are running software version A2(2.4). After experiencing a SRAM Parity Error, TAC recommended upgrading the software to A2(3.3) or higher. My question is, c...

John Ruhl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;We use wccp version 2 on 6500 series switch integrated with websense. At first configuration we use default settings for methods (GRE and Hash). But sometimes we had some problems clients internet connections.   So we tried to find out , what t...

HI Experts, We had some issue with Datacentre ACE modules. Both primary and DR ACE modules got restarted in 16 hours difference. Unfortunately Syslog was not configured on the ACE and local logging got cleared after restart. The current IOS version i...

I have a client who has an application that includes file shares.  I've never heard of anyone need to load balance files shares, but I'm thinking if this is something we want to do we would need sticky configured or maybe a primary secondary type con...

shday by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes