Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi ,We are seeing intrface errors on the gi 1/0 port of a WAVE-7371. We changed the cables but it didnot help. The switch interface conected to the WAE looks good and no errors are found on it. port settings are same on both the sidesThe mangement po...

Dears,I have this alarm appear on the central manager Knowing that I update to the latest version ( 4.3.16) and there is no bugs related to such error:Alram:Memory size does not match with model typeAny Idea what does this mean?!

karim7784 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The below is the display that I get on the screen when i boot the device.There are two error's one is when the daughter card is found and device give us login access after which it reboot’s. The second is stated below (this is a screen copy of the er...

HelloI'm looking for the snmp oids on the size of the DRE partition as well as what's used. Can anyone confirm if I have the correct SNMP string values? HOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrStorageDescr.1 = STRING: /swstoreHOST-RESOURCES-MIB::hrStorageDescr.2 = STR...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,WAE - 612 which is acting as Standby CM denies access after doing "disk delete-data-partitions"  and reload . Iam able to access  other WAE devices with same credentials.I entered YES at the prompt for deleting the data from GUEST, PRINTSPOOL and...

With Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn how to setup and troubleshoot Web Cache Communication Protocol Version (WCCP) redirection to Cisco Wide Areas Application Services (WAAS) devices...