Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi AllWe use 2 Cisco ACE-modules (ACE20-MOD-K9 / Version A2(3.2))If I try to add a user whith a password that contains a double-quote there is an error (in fact there are two errors!)host/context(config)# username test2 password test"test            ...

Hi allI have had a problem with a disk on a WAE-674 appliance.I decided to recreate the RAID array using the following procedure.1/ "disk logical shutdown" and then reboot2/ run "disk recreate-raid" and wait for array to rebuild. Reboot3/ run "no dis...

serverfarm host W-1_SERVERFARM  probe HTTP_PROBE  rserver S-1    inservice  rserver S-2    inservicesticky ip-netmask 255.255.255.255 address both W-1_STICKY  serverfarm W-1_SERVERFARMpolicy-map type loadbalance first-match LB-1  class class-default ...

Hi FolksWe've just purchased a ACE 4710 to provide SSL termination, sticky sessions, and load balancing between two windows IIS application servers. We we're planning on using the Layer 2, bridged mode because all our servers on on the same network s...

ivan_polk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a question regarding sorry server configuration on the CSS 11500 series.Is there a way for the sorry server to ignore the URL path and always send the user traffic to the "root" page (e.g. index.html) of the sorry server web server?The prob...

net-harry by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,The command "predictor hash address source"  "Selects the server using a hash value based on the source IP address." but it is too vague.What it means? How can i determine at which server on serverfarm a client connection will be redirected for?I ...

rafael2gc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes