Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, We have two ACE-4710-K9 (named LB01 and LB02) configured in HA mode. Besides Admin, on each of them there are tree context configured, named, ACADEMIC, COMMERCIAL, STREAMING. On LB01 the active context is ACADEMIC. On LB02 the active contexts are...

cineca by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to configure route health injection. We have two Cisco 7613 with ace module ACE 2(1) on different locations. The goal is that one location is prefered for traffic to VIP then the other. In order to achieve that  i have configured "l...

Hi All,I have a serverfarm that is using source ip hash as the load-balancing predictor to ensure that traffic is sent to the same server. The only issue is the traffic does not appear to be distributed evenly due to all the requests coming from a si...

Hi Everyone,I have been asked to implement a Failover ACE Module on a pair of 6509. I have been working on the ACE appliance for some time now during the maintenance activities but never really implemented one from the scratch.Does any one know of an...