Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am trying to restrict a certain number of source addresses accessing a VIP.For example i want to permit access to a VIP address (i.e 172.120.1.132), only to specific source networks (192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24) and deny anything else ...

Hi,I am designing a data centre with VSS, FWSM & ACE. I am using the design guide below as a start point, using the red service chain.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/solutions/Enterprise/Data_Center/ACE_FWSM.htmlmy topology will be routed access with...

Currently testing our new xchange servers behind our ACE 4710 in qa..I have 2 xchange servers in 1 server farm behind the ACE. No SSL being used.All seems to be working thru the mapi client, but the OWA web connection seems to be timing out quickly.A...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi FolksWe have a requirement to load balance web traffic for services such as Outlook Web Access across two datacentre locations. I understand that the GSS devices would be what we require (?)In addition we require internal load balancing of some Ex...

Hi,I want to use an ACE appliance as an ssl proxy with user certificate authentication  .everything is configured and working fine but I want to know if I could redirect users that dont have a certificate to a certain web pageso that they would know ...

Hi,I've following configuration setup on CSS. users are complaning that the request isn't going to service1, it always goes to service2. (even though both services are up - if I check them on CSS). please advise what could be the issue.service servic...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I accidently shutdown the CSS and I tried everything to bring it back up but it doesn't see its boot disk. please advise what could be other options...Thanks in advance...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes