Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I´m having a problem to register a Branch WAE in Central Manager over a DMVPN network through a interface dialer (PPPoE).The Branch Office has two links, one dedicated and one PPPoE. These connects the central over GRE tunnel interfaces with OSPF....

Resolved! rserver behind VIP

Hi All,I have a scenario where an rserver needs to initiate a connection but needs to be hidden behind it's VIP address.Does anyone know how this is configured, im guessing some kind of source is needed as by default the rserver will use it's real ad...

Hi, I have a pair of ACE 4710 running in failover bundle and I have a number of server farms configured on them. For one of the server farm I'd like to use a different predictor than round robin. I have two real servers members of the server farm. ...

Hi,I was configuring a new answer for a site on GSS. I confirmed that the GSS is able to get HTTP HEAD keepalive packets back, but it still considers the answer is offline. I also confirmed that the page that I am using for polling is working fine.Ke...

Hi All,         I am getting Connection limit = 10 under policy engine statistics. Cisco says "The "Connection Limit" counter under the policy engine statistics reports the number of connections rejected and passed through because the WAE has exceede...