Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello,When looking at the Branch Office WAE "show statistic connection pass-through" some servers show up as PT Server-Blacklist but not long after show up in the optimized list.Is there a method to stop servers appearing in the "Blacklist" as optimi...

charindso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm working with WAAS and I found some curious things:1) Can I export the SSL certificates of the CM?  I want to optimize the traffic to the CM from a remote location and use WAAS for this, but I couldn't found where or how to export the CM ce...

Hello,I have been looking for information relating to the configuration of WCCP in relation to standard client side NAT of private addresses. NAT order of operations gives some indication of how it works but I am wondering if there is any recommended...

charindso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi;I have a wave 574, in test, and I am using this version waas-universal-4.2.3.7-k9, I created 3 virtual-blades and I saw that after select to blade, when select the bottom stop virtual blade, nothing happened.  I did it with blade 1, blade 2 and bl...

Hello,I would like to know if is possible redirect one url and keeping one part of itself, using L7 rules with ACE 4710.Follow the exemple of url and redirect desired.From: http://www.domain.com/Vitrine/Search/Search.aspx?gravaBusca=1&strBusca=celula...

Hi, we have a wave 574-k9 and we need to run the rescue cdrom to clean the database and upgrade the software to the version 4.1.5.a4We download the ISO image from the web, and make the dvd. We put on the server and reload, all like the manual said!!!...

jgranata by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting a lot of these warning messages and so far i've been unable to determin what it is.  The events section is pretty useless as I cannot get more information about particular events and have no real idea if this is something to be worried ab...

focused by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have just configured ACE 4720 and started heavy test from a single source host to the group of http servers. All works fine and mean response time during all test is good (about 0.2 sec)  but max response time  grows from about 0.4 sec. to t...

aserov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes