Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to enable the logging on the ACE appliance which is running in the multiple context mode. I want to see the log in case any VIP server or real server goes down it should send the trap or log to the syslog server. My ACE is running in routed...

Hello.I can ping the ip addresses of the vlan and access via management, the real-servers are Active along with the VIP service (ie. show service-policy) but I cannot ping the VIP interface and traces do not show any traffic hitting it because the 65...

Hi all,I´m configuring 2 ACE 4710 in failover, and I also need to balance 2 webservers at the momment. I have all of the IP address in the same subnet, is that a problem?Server 1 192.168.1.1Server 2 192.168.1.2VIP 192.168.1.3I have a VLAN for adminis...

When attempting to view the security properties of a remote share we get an error message that says, "Unable to display security information".  This happens when bringing up a remote server via UNC path, right clicking on a share or folder, and selec...

bakinbits by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have a WAVE installation with release 415d.There's an internal AD with DFS.Now the problem we have is that the mapping of a drive is not working, sometimes it does.example: net use h: \\DOMAIN\home\users\userif I just copy/paste the \\DOMAIN...

ph by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All      I'm sure I'm missing something simple here on a new install and I hope some one can point it out easily.  I implemented the following config which worked except it understandably broke connections as everything got redirected.  I'm runnin...

A users was trying to access a shared drive in one of our datacenters from a remote location using the map drive for this share.  When they tried to access a file, the file was not on there mapped drive.  They conducted a dir from a command prompt an...