Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello All,I have encountered CSS11501 Group PAT NAT problem.All of available port 63488 have been consumed. This cause SMTP server initiate sesson to customer failed.The network is simple.Internet Customer--------- VIP-202.x.x.xCSS11501----SMTP serve...

Hi AllHad a basic query on SNMP polling for CSS 11501..Im polling a CSS through Ethernet Management Interface, and the SNMP servers are detecting the system name as "Support" instead of the hostname of the device..SNMP get sysname from x.x.x.x with *...

It is possible during a CIFS session to catch CIFS objects (files) in both WAAS across a LAN?.One of the WAAS is located close to the server (where the files are) and the other is located across a WAN at a branch location where the files are being dr...

aalejo by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello.we have 2 ACE module with the next version :Software  loader:    Version 12.2[120]  system:    Version A2(1.5a) [build 3.0(0)A2(1.5a) adbuild_19:28:51-2009/07/31_/auto/adbu-rel4/rel_a2_1_5_throttle/REL_3_0_0_A2_1_5A]  system image file: [LCP] d...

I was wondering if anyone had seen this problem before. I am trying configure a File prepositioning directive. When the WAE tries to browse the file server, our IPS drops the packet containing the login info. According to the IPS it matches a SMB ove...

Currently experiencing a performance issue at one of our remote offices. Logged into the NME-WAE-502-K9 and issued the show acc command.TIAWAE-01#show accAccelerator  Licensed      Config State    Operational State             -----------     -------...

Greetings All,I am fairly new to the world of application networking and I am in need of a good reference to read and catch up on the technology. I've searched for cisco press books for the subject but no luck. So does anyone a good reference where I...

merryllem by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I required your urgent response to verify the configuration which is done on CSS 11506 with IOS version sg0750103.I had configured new application on CSS for load balancing Web & Application Server load balancer & attaching the required confi...

Dulal Ray by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes