Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi!I have configured a Cisco Load Balancer with the attached config.I am able to ping the virtual ip address and all services are active and alive.Could you please check whether the config is ok.See attached docs.Thanks,Alvin

net buzz by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI try to preposition some files on a WAVE-474-K9, running the 4.1.3a software version but without success.In the syslog.txt file I have the following error message "java: %WAAS-CIFSAO-4-131237: (205218) Prepositon ID 1487942 failed, reason: network...

aureglias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're trying to figure out which mode (bridge or routed) we should configure a pair of ACE SM's on the core and I have a quick question in conjunction with a bridge mode.In a load-balance request, a packet will arrive at the VIP, and the ACE will pic...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! GSS Dilemma

Hi All,As being new to GSS, I have certain dilemmas,A client has two sites (active/standby) and offers public web hosting service.Request is to have automatic site-to-site recovery, in case that Any of the services on primary site fails, standby site...

We're architecting a pair of the ACE SM's and trying to better understand the upside/downside of configuring them in the bridged vs. a routed mode. Also, undr what circumstances  the bridge mode would be superior to the routing mode?Thanks..

axfalk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i,I have deployed a web application (company's Intranet website) in ACE appliance. Now the customer is saying that ACE is degrading the performace of applicationand also portal home page is very slow (usually when we have more than 30-40 concurrent a...

dconia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with configuring Content Rule on Cisco Content Services Switch.I am configuring Redundancy for NTP, but it doesn't work correct.Here is the config:service NTP-Redundancy01   ip address 10.0.139.17   active service NTP-Redundanc...

rustamovea by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have four servers in my network. Users access two web servers 192.168.200.161, 192.168.200.162 on Port 80.These two servers communicate with back end servers APP1, APP2  192.168.200.165, 192.168.200.165 on port 3005.I want whenever port 80 on Web s...