Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi.When I enter the show conn  in ace active module, I had got the following log.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------40335      1  in  TCP   162  aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:53974  eee.fff.ggg.hhh:1433  CLOSED41091    ...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 ACE appliances running in active/standby.  On each appliance I have port 3 used for FT and port 4 used for server traffic.  Every one of the connections terminates on a 3750 10/100 switch.  The switch ports (all configured as access ports) a...

mcroberts by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who wants to restrict outbound from CSS to certian sites with certian ports. Basically they want to go to site www.xxx.com on port 2400 and www.yyy.com on port 3500. Thats it. All other traffic should be restricted from CSShow can t...

hiI have a customer with 4710 that load balances inbound traffic onto 2 servers. this worksThere is also a requirement for the servers that are load balnced to [what seems to me ] to load balance onto themselves and for other server on the same vlan ...

Hi,I've got the following error message when I want to import a 6506 in 12.2(33)SXI2 with an ACE module.I've tried in ANM 2.2 and 3.0 = same problem.Can someone help me ?Device discovery failed: Exception occured for model:VlanModelException occured ...

aniortegr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to configure a cookie-based slb method which corresponds to my current CSS11503-configuration. Basicly, my CSS performs slb purely based on the content of the arrowpoint-cookie, using the following config:advanced-balance arrowpoint-coo...

Hiis it possible to view the result of a probe on the  ACE? Specifically, I want to view the oid value I receive back from doing an snmp probe without having to debug raw packets (meltdown!!) on my ACE?

rcullum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm using an ACE4700 to redirect connection toward 2 Cache boxes (cache2 and cache3).I'm using "predictor hash address source".On the cache boxes I see that on the first one I have 400 src IP and on the second one i have 200 src IP.I was expect...

helenio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes