Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi all,We're using the ACE with static NAT. We have three interfaces. One outside and two inside. On one of the insides we have a FTP server and on the other inside we have the client. The client needs to connect to the FTP server but he wants to con...

peter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a need to change name servers as configured in each WAE. However after the changes are applied (via the all-devices group), and verified using 'show hosts' on each WAE, the WAE's are still attempting to use the old name server previously i...

cstockwe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all:GSS need to balance a FQDN, it has 2 answers for this FQDN: 10.1.1.1 and 20.1.1.1. So GSS need to poll this 2 IP to detect the IP alive or not. our requirement is GSS need to make sure all the node in the group alive, then it can return the IP...

I have the following config in a CSM.vserver EXPLICIT-8080 virtual 10.10.10.30 tcp 8080 serverfarm EXPLICITF-8080 replicate csrp sticky replicate csrp connection persistent rebalance inservice! vserver TRNSPARENT-80 virtual 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 tcp...

Hi, Anyone who has experiences with ACE using TCL script language for configuring probes that has to start a SSH sessions to the real servers. Within this SSH sessions commands, started from the real servers has to pass return codes to the script. I ...

wim.juste by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Instead of using a ready made probe script, i'm trying to modify one and upload to ace.If i save a notepad file as .tar will it work?I'm planning to open a standard probe script with notepad , modify and save.AdditionallyI'm trying to modify the r...

s.srivas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes