Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I get the following error message then i try to configure sticky on an ACE:Error: sticky resource not availableWhat is the problem ?I have release "c6ace-t1k9-mz.A2_1_2.bin" and sticky should be supported. ace-10/RGW_Front_servers(config)# sticky ip...

DearI have a probe DNS , but by someone reason, in spite that the service DNS is up, the probe show that down. I tried putting domain and expect, but the results are the same. The process is the next:a) First time detect service up.b) Service is dow...

Hi,I need to know if for 2 ACE to work on FT the subnet needs to be same or can it work on different subnet as well?Is it possible to connect 2 6509 with ACE each, connected through routes, not with vlans (layer 3, not layer 2)??Also, can both ACE be...

Resolved! Routed or bridge

I have a situation where clients and server could be in the same subnet, AND/OR client and server could be in different subnets, kind of mixed mode environment. My question, can ACE be configured as both Routed and Bridge mode at the same time, if y...

Hello,I am trying to tcpdump on an ACNS Software Release 5.5.9The interface in question is Gig 1/0. So I enter the following and get an error:Proxy#tcpdump -w /local1/capture.pcap -i GigabitEthernet1/0 tcpdump: ioctl: No such deviceWhat am I doi...