Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I'm know WAAS can handle application acceleration but I was wondering if it can also act as a firewall? If not, then putting a Firewall in front of a WAAS to handle Firewall services would create latency between the two WAAS sites would it not?Thank...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am currntly working on a POC at the customer site and noticed that then WAN egde router has an ethernet 10BasT connection to the WAAS applaince (inline interception).The 10Base T connection is on half duplex and hence the WAAS appliance has nego...

oukpaka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Pros, The load balancer CSS 11506 has been installed to load balance two application servers, but the ustomer face some problems in the configuration . More than 80% of the hits are coming only to one server which affect its performance, Moreov...

HelloCan someone please tell me how the ACE handles connections to a farm/rservers when there is no probe configured in a context? For example, if a rserver was to drop off the network how would the ACE handle this situation in respect to current con...

cstockwe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to accomplish the following.www.xyz.com resolves to a VIP on the Cisco ACE 4700 on HTTP.When a client types in http://www.xyz.com/bcd, I would like the request to be redirected to www.bcd.comHow do I go about doing this? Do I need t...

I have run into an issue that i believe is file server related however i just want to run it by the board for clarification. A remote site was recently converted from a standalone server site to one that is supported via WAFS/WAAS 4.0.11 installed on...

mlouis by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After upgrading IOS 12.2SXD ->12.2SXF on both 6500, the CSM 4.1(6) displays the following message :router#sh MODULE CSM 8 FTFT group 1, vlan 930 This box is active Configuration is out-of-sync priority 110, heartbeat 1, failover 3, preemption is offA...

We have a web app that still uses frames. The web URL is HTTPS, but 1 of the frames uses HTTP. I need for a user to stick to the same server for both frames or it screws up the application.I am load balancing to 2 servers over HTTP and HTTPS using ...