Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hey,Just a quick question....Does anyone know a) if it's possible and b) how to have two servers off the CSM but instead of load-balancing between them make them a failover pair i.e. if server A goes down server B will take over - done using the same...

Hi,I have a set-up below and trying to test out the CSS, i have problem browsing from server towards the internet . It seems that the CSS is blocking it. The default gateway of the servers is 192.168.1.30 which is the circuit vlan ip facing server fa...

Hi Sirs,we have a ce512-5.5.1.7 and it seems that it is impossible to see the TCP_DENIED messages in the logs, the only types that we see are the TCP_MISS and TCP_HIT. Previously we had a CE550 with the same configuration, which now has been replaced...

dbassani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following issues with CSS:1. When configuring management interface i cannot telnet unless i am on the same network. I read that this was the case with older software versions. Does this apply to the latest 8.20?2. Can syslogs and snmp t...

Hi,I need to transfer the CSS' concept of the "secondary sorry server" to the ACE.My (so far untested) idea is: attaching a backup server-farm to the primary server-farm to get the "sorry server" function; attaching a backup rserver to the rserver us...

Hi allI have a question regarding QoS and WAAS. From documentation I've ascertained that QoS needs to be done on the routers. Configuring a service policy on the output interface can be used to guarantee bandwidth for certain applications. However, t...

Is it possible to configure a VIP for an app (SMTP in this particular case) that will send 100% of traffic to the primary server, and only send traffic to the second server in the event the primary is our of service?

tonycody by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have configured a serverfarm with some real servers.snmptrap/syslog is configured to message in case of a status change of a real server.Some messages have been configured to a lower level of alerting : logging message 442001 level 3logging messag...

For purpose of fixing upload file from IE6, I have been asked do configure something similar as a test server did:SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdownSince, my SSL configuration is too critical to do just for the test, can...

julxu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes