Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

HiI have one vip configured as:content firstproxy-443  vip address 10.2.3.4  protocol tcp  port 443  blance leastconn  add service firstproxy-srv1-443  add service secdproxy-srv2-443  active I expect the both server has roughly same load, and the fac...

julxu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've experienced the following problem with our ACE service module.HTTP POST request goes from client to VIP of ACE. This request consists of large amount of binary data: POST /czgda-itpb/service/ HTTP/1.1Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8LG_Heade...

p.hruby by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been assigned the following challenge: a customer wants to build 2 datacenters and connect these to a L3 backbone. I have attached a (very) simplified network diagram. Challenge: The customer wants to span a L2 domain across both DCs and ne...

i.va by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIi,Need some help in finding a command that show what Real server gets the request from a client when Hit a VIP on the ACE.The Request is a UDP DNS lookup. The command that is used for TCP does not show the same results for the UDP packets.Command -...

mallyd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Request asked by customer. Thought I would run this by the forum first. Can you please raise a ticket with Cisco TAC asking why Excel files in 97-2003 file format cannot be fully optimized when compared to the same file being saved in the latest file...

Over 150+ WAAS in production.  CM upgraded from 4.4.5c to 5.3.1.  Then all devices upgraded to 5.3.1.  Optimization Policies are defined in the group setting AllWAASGroup.  After all the devices were upgraded, the CM fails to retain the device group ...

Tammy Cox by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes