Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We have CE 5.2.3(b9) and IWSS 2.5 patch 1376.We are trying to get user & group authentication happening between CE & ICAP server (IWSS 2.5).What happens is a login prompt appears and doesn't matter what you type authentication fails........ PLEASE HE...

cbigas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just purchased a pair of CSS 11503 with SSL modules, and am going to load balance a critical web application. The CSS shipped with 7.5.0.3 code but I see that the 8.1 code is available. I am looking to put the most stable code available into p...

Hi,we are looing for a solution with cisco CDN (ACNS5.x) and content delivery to Set top Boxes (ACNS Export). Also a customer asks which e-learning systems/vendors are capable ti integrate in Cisco CDN(ACNS5.x)?Which STB vendor(s) are supportet by C...

b.lang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I noticed that the CSM module uses different time/date settings than the router.Is there a way to synchronize the CSM's clock to the router.Thanks,Attiladplexdmz-6509-1#sh clock11:29:17.246 CET Fri Feb 17 2006dplexdmz-6509-1#sh mod csm 1 probe real ...

orbana by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1) What happens if all 3 cache engines fail?As far as I understand all traffic is forwarded directly to the Internet.Is there a way to block the normally redirected traffic?2) Do the "redirection hash table" on the 2 switches get syncronized?3) Are t...

g.ettlin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors