cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! ISC link

Pls view the attached JPG for the setup.I had 2 CSS with VIP Stateful failover configured. An ISC link was use to link up two css for this purpose.if lets say, my CSS-1 connected to Server-1 & Server-2, CSS-2 connected to Server-1 & Server-2 also.If ...

chloi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am kinda new to the CSM so please bear with.Currently, when a client hits a vserver on the CSM using port 80, the CSM passes the traffic to a serverfarm which chooses a real server. Now, we have a new security requirement, and I need to redirect t...

cnohrden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to match the content of a webpage? Like my webpage contain "Hello World" an I want to match it with a rule containing and verify a word "Hello World". If it doesn't match(instead of "Hello World" it will reply "World Hello"), then it w...

alcher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an service group for my web servers:ervice QA-Web01 ip address 172.25.4.1 activeservice QA-Web02 ip address 172.25.4.3 activeand when I have an active connection to my VIP I am unable to failover to my second web server. I try to initiate...

sct0321 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just want to find out what the default sticky bit timeout value is. I cannot seem to find it...I know how to change from the default...but what exactly is the default?Thanks,Brett

bforsland by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I had a CSS11501, previously, I upgraded it to version 7.30 build 5. Automatically, the operational flash will be upgraded to 7.30 build 5 also..But, I need to downgrade the software to 7.2 build 206 now. I had downgrade the s/w in the disk. But, ...

chloi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two CSS and configured to use Active-Backup stateful failover.I also have several WWW and SSL servers.I found that the client cannot get back to same server after failover.I guess the problem is the stricky information is not replicate from ma...

rypat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes