Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, is it possible for a content engine module to work in a 2600 with the following scenario? I want the clients gateway to be the 2600 with content engine installed but I want the 2600 to forward all traffic out a seperate gateway. I know a content ...

Yet another question...I am running two CSS 11501 using VIP and INT Redundancy. One thing I am a little confused about, based on the sample configs and documentation is the following statment. "Typically, you configure VIP redundancy on the public si...

I have 2 catalyst 6506 and 2 cache engines. Want to achieve transparent caching(Client have proxy setting on the IE)I have configured exactly what the user guide has shown. But I cant see the http traffic begin re-direct to Content Engine.The http tr...

Resolved! ISC link

Pls view the attached JPG for the setup.I had 2 CSS with VIP Stateful failover configured. An ISC link was use to link up two css for this purpose.if lets say, my CSS-1 connected to Server-1 & Server-2, CSS-2 connected to Server-1 & Server-2 also.If ...

chloi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am kinda new to the CSM so please bear with.Currently, when a client hits a vserver on the CSM using port 80, the CSM passes the traffic to a serverfarm which chooses a real server. Now, we have a new security requirement, and I need to redirect t...

cnohrden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to match the content of a webpage? Like my webpage contain "Hello World" an I want to match it with a rule containing and verify a word "Hello World". If it doesn't match(instead of "Hello World" it will reply "World Hello"), then it w...

alcher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an service group for my web servers:ervice QA-Web01 ip address 172.25.4.1 activeservice QA-Web02 ip address 172.25.4.3 activeand when I have an active connection to my VIP I am unable to failover to my second web server. I try to initiate...

sct0321 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just want to find out what the default sticky bit timeout value is. I cannot seem to find it...I know how to change from the default...but what exactly is the default?Thanks,Brett

bforsland by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes