Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I had a CSS11501, previously, I upgraded it to version 7.30 build 5. Automatically, the operational flash will be upgraded to 7.30 build 5 also..But, I need to downgrade the software to 7.2 build 206 now. I had downgrade the s/w in the disk. But, ...

chloi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two CSS and configured to use Active-Backup stateful failover.I also have several WWW and SSL servers.I found that the client cannot get back to same server after failover.I guess the problem is the stricky information is not replicate from ma...

rypat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running the ap-kal-smtp script against an SMTP gateway. Everything is working fine. But I would like to change the frequency to 5 mins. instead of 5 secs. When I increased the frequency parameter to 255 the service goes into dying status. I a...

8053zz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using this command in order have to have VIP source ip address. However, I am confused with the "add service" and "add destination service" under this group command. Reading the documentation adds to the confusion. How do we use these commands...

Hi,I have a small query I have 2 11503 Content service switches CSS-1 & 2 . i want to make both CSS Active & i have servers below it each serves are having 2 NIC card one connected to CSS-1 & other NIC connected to CSS-2 just for redundancy . I want...

I have 2 web servers, 172.16.10.80 & .81, and a CSS11154 connected to a Cat2950. The CSS's VIP address for the web servers is 172.16.10.95. My problem is no device within or outside this segment can access the web servers utilizing the VIP address....

dafault by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes