Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello all, we've junt sold a new CCS11501 to a customer, they've unpacked and thrown away the cage with the Licence Key with it.How con I obtain the Licence Kay again? Without it I can't even turn on the CSS.Thanks

jgisbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My goal is to create a user account that has the ability to suspend services and that's about it. The type of user I need to allow access is either the sysadmins for the web servers or the NOC to disable a machine for maintenance. I haven't found any...

bob.hayes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want limit client to server and I try use NQL w/ acl.If I enable acl then any traffic will drop(clause permit before acl enable).Anybody have samples or tell me how to config Tks!I want vlan3 can access and vlan2 can't!************************* INT...

mcrichard by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CSS configured with public (203.x.x.x), DMZ (202.x.x.x) and private segments (172.16.x.x).Configured reverse proxy to internal servers 172.16.3.3 and 172.16.3.4 using VIP 202.x.x.10. This is fine.Now, we want also direct access to the inter...

shafuan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have tried configuring 11503 using http head keepalives but the service shows as down.Checked on the server and it is receiveing the requests but passing back "internal error" and "error parsing the get/POST data stream".If I configure the 11503 wit...

p.moore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have a CSS11503 and two Microsoft ISA Server 2000 that work as Proxy. We would like to place the ISA Servers behind the CSS so that Client's proxy connections (port 8080) are balanced. It seems to work with navigation.Now we are trying to mak...

seba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,we're having trouble with a CSS11051 v5 build 105:the CSS is plugged between the servers and a pix 515.the pix is plugged onto Internet.when a request is sent from Internet into a server,the server gets the request and replies.but apparently, the ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes