Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi ,We have purchased a cache engine 510 and are going to be deploying it in a transparent caching scenario. Where is the optimal place to put the cache engine, on the inside network behind firewall or on outside. If placed on the outside of the fire...

antonios by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When trying to configure a virtual-router under a circuit, a message says that ip redundancy has to be configured first. But, after configuring this, it says the command ip virtual-router doesn't apply with box-to-box redundancy.What is the correct w...

iglaser by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I've read throught the other posts about SNTP and still can't get it working on some of my CSS boxes. I can ping the time server but the sys.log shows the following error message:JUN 10 15:49:52 5/1 54 SNTP-7: Sending SNTP packet to X.X.19...

rchriste by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having some trouble understanding the operation and configuration of DNS caching on a CE. Does the listener command intercept the CE's DNS requests that would normally go to the nameserver configured with the "ip name-server" command(s) and send...

drussell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CE-565 content engine w/ACNS 5.0 w/Smartfilter to act as a HTTP proxy for my campus users accessing the Internet. Do I need any special server/software(CDM) to config and manage this box? Can I just config and manage it via CLI and or my br...

cmazur by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario:client ---> CSS with valid layer-3 (IP) content rule ---> server (TCP port 80)-Client connections made to server port 8100 are RST by the server.-Subsequent connections to the server's port 8100 from those same clients are not being forwarde...

dcayer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes