Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I configured a HTTPS-HEAD Keepalive in a GSS that fails even if the server responds correctly. The problem could be that the server responds with a not trusted certificate. Does anyone know what the GSS's behaviour is in this particulal case? Thanks....

asepiacci by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sir/Ma,I am aware the the ACE4710 (ACE-4710-04-K9) will be EoL by january 24, 2014..Please what is the replacement product/part number for this?brkuku

Can someone clarify how the ACL wildcard mask works in the ACE30?. Ideally, wildcard mask of 0.0.0.0 should match all but what I am seeing is, it is treating is as match any.Here is the scenario: I would like to capture all traffic between 1.1.1.1 an...

hdommath by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are upgrading the waas software to  a 5x release from 4.4.1.Which  5x version is recommended? We will need to be running in a mix environment until the wae-512s are replaced with 594s. The reason we want to go to a 5x train is to run the ica ao at...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to ACE in our company there is ACE modules installed  on 6509 switches as VSS configured and we are running ver A4(2.3) for ACE. Please guide me some good http link to start reading about ACE.-Atul