Views
Helpful
Replies

TCL IVR migration 2900 to ISR

Jean Lofrano
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I have been trying to migrate a TCL IVR script from 2900 to ISR router for days, but the router show a lot of erros.

On debug process the most part of the functions are not compatible with the new platform.

The script is very simple with options and make calls.

What do you suggest ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

since you have applied script under voip dialpeer you don't need playtone commands, please remove playtone commands in CallHelpDesk and CheckCallSetup

you can use leg setup command as below which should play ringback tone to caller
leg setup $destination callinfo leg_incoming

and also remove connection create command in CheckCallSetup.
Please share the below logs with debugs "debug voip app" if it doesn't work

Thanks,
Raghavendra

View solution in original post

44 Replies 44

yawming
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you please share debug log ?

Hi,

debug file has been attached.

thanks.

Sorry I sent the wrong file. One second..

the correct debug file attached "DebugTCL" 

Can you please share  information showing "On debug process the most part of the functions are not compatible with the new platform." ? I don't see any alerting from the log attached.

usually these debug can catch most of issues.

1. Debug voip application tcl
  2. Debug voip application script
  3. Debug voip application state
  4. Debug voip application core
  5. Debug voip ccapi default

Hi,

I attached  a new debug file with all debug commands like your suggestion.

If I put this same script on router 2900 work properly.

thanks.

I attached another debug file from internal call. I think that this one the application started..

In that internal debug the script run but it is not following the flow created... Only the null.wav prompt I m able to listen.

You still haven't explained what does it mean "On debug process the most part of the functions are not compatible with the new platform." ?

Is it only having the issue playing audio file ? 

What protocol is used ? What codec is used ? Codec format of those wav files ? Have you check the codec negotiation is OK ?

If call flow is ok I will dig in more on codec.

Another thing I will also try is that load all media files when application started like in 

set WelcomePrompt [string trim [infotag get cfg_avpair welwome-prompt]]

Hi,
Sorry for delay.
"On debug process the most part of the functions are not compatible with the new platform" is a problem description, but I don t have sure about.

What protocol is used ? What codec is used ? Codec format of those wav files ? Have you check the codec negotiation is OK ?
SIP. Voice-class codec applied on dial-peer voice voip. Normally g711ulaw. I will check that.

If call flow is ok I will dig in more on codec.
make sense. Maybe is a problem on audio file.

try to configure the codec under dialpeer as below instead of voice-class codec.
codec g711ulaw

Thanks,
Raghavendra

Goo. The environment looks better now. I can see all script running normally but I'm not able to listen the prompts.
So, I have the return cd_010 on "StatusCollectDigits".

dial peer need to be configured with dtmf-relay. Please check audio file codec matches with codec configured on dial-peer.
dial-peer voice 1 voip
dtmf-relay rtp-nte
codec g711ulaw

Thanks,
Raghavendra
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: