Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I have this account associated with one partner and I want to sustain FireJumper colt exams. The problem is when I am trying to access the colt exam from cisco online traing I receive an error. Here is the image of the test: http://imgur.com/...

g.matei by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, When trying to add a second Realm on any of our proxies, when doing "Join domain" - Either the proxy crashes entirely We no longer have access to the console and the proxy service is KO.  After a while, he comes back alone after a while. - Eit...

jds5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Also experience it in version 2.3.5.3:NCAV10034: Failed to deploy protocol pack update job. Error message: 'NCAV10120: Protocol Pack update failed.There seems to be some missing metadata. Please ensure there is proper connectivity with Cisco.com site...

I think we are running into this bug, but have not found a solution for it. Can anyone help? We are running a 9300L switche, and have tried SW version 17.6.5 and 16.12.3b but still see the issue. All IGMP Snooping tables seems to be correct, but show...

We have attempted "install add file flash://cat9k_lite_iosxe.16.12.04.SPA.bin" as part of switch upgrade. got the following message. model # C9200L-48P-4X (2xSwitches stacked) / current version: 16.9.5 Jun 16 10:28:35: %IOSXE_INFRA-6-PROCPATH_CLIENT_...

johnha by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Maybe somebody can shed some light on this. This bug report says upgrading the 9800-CL to 17.3 on 8GB of space for the VM is not service impacting and only affects logging. However, CSCvw08276 makes no such claim and just says to redeploy the VM.  Wh...

rrumney by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes