Cisco Bug Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good day guys, I am seeing a lot of error messages in my distribution switch and think this might be related to the bug found in the discussions Cisco Bug: CSCvd45973 - Catalyst 3850/3650 - memory leak in platform_mgr process But I am not sure becaus...

Hello, I have been encountering this issue loosely matching the bug description. We have hundreds of AP's deployed and from time-to-time they "need" a reboot and one of the issues encountered is that the clients never receive a DHCP address from that...

on a Cisco 1941 running 15.1(4)M1 we have a IPSec (static) VPN tunnel that has stopped passing traffic. Encaps and Decaps show 0. Log shows this error: 000317: Jan 14 06:04:58.879 EST: %CRYPTO-4-RECVD_PKT_INV_SPI: decaps: rec'd IPSEC packet has inval...

aderooy1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The product "Cisco Integrated Management Controller (IMC) Supervisor" is listed in the advisory for this bug ID CSCwa47307 as a known vulnerable product. It also says the fixed version is 2.3.2.1 with availability 23 Dec 2021.My question is, does thi...

Cisco4NCS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes