Cisco Cafe

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from Wednesday, April 10, 2024 through Wednesday, April 24, 2024. Our Community VIPs, Kathy New and Maren Mahoney will be waiting to assist you ...

Kathy.jpg Maren.jpg

After working with Cisco technologies for the last 15 years or so, I am thinking about changing focus to different technologiesReasons?1. Cisco is 20% design and implementation, and 80% support. After putting in the equipment, circuits, UCM servers, ...

I was looking for some potential ideas of what do for a networking related final year project for university possibly using either opnet, packet tracer or both as i am finding it difficult to think of any ideas.  A project where research and informat...

dparmar89 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Most of us in the networking world have had issues working with telcos.  Here is your chances to share your funny telco stories! Here is mine....One site had a frame relay circuit that was bouncing and spent more time down then up.  The client was ru...

Any one out the feel that Cisco support is degrading? It was a lot better a few years ago. Could it be firing those 10000 staff upset the support team?Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Not sure if this is being worked on or not but when ever I go to checkout in the Cisco shop and enter the UK address, it shows that it'a unable to find shipping costs. I'm looking to buy one of the key pulls for work but it's not subtotalling prop...

Maybe it's me .. But when I use the feed and select an article to read .. I hit read full article and nothing happens ... Anyone else having this problem ? I tried a bunch of times and on different articles ... No love Sent from Cisco Technical Suppo...

Hello all!I am young networking enthusiast. I am relatively new in the business with CCNA and CCNA Voice certifications. My plan for 2 years is to take Comptia Linux+, CCNP and hopefully CCIP or other small related certifications. After this period, ...

I have what's probably an easy question to answer...I have received a smartnet quote from our Cisco Distributor...The devices on the quote are all at the same exact location, but I see that the quote lists TWO site ID#'s for this location.Obviously, ...

What happened to Cisco Presales Support? Did they get cut? I used to get outstanding service when I opened cases with them online. I had nothing but praise.. Their web link is gone now, only a phone number. I just called them and they pretty much tol...

mwhitlow by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any experience moving from a 3rd party support service BACK to SmartNet with Cisco?  I am concerned that after having my devices with a 3rd pary support provider that Cisco will view my devices as having lapsed coverage and will be d...

eh2os by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes