Cisco Cafe

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

<sigh>Scenario.Dark fibre install between office site and client site. Requirement.Upgrade office switch from 2911 router with 24 port switch module to 48 port PoE switch with fibre port for connecting dark fibre, and provide suitable switch for term...

darren.g by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Cisco Support Community invites each of you to join Cisco in lending a hand to Teachers Without Borders.  The non-profit connects teachers to information and each other to create local change on a global scale.  The program is simple.  Each ti...

What's Pictrivia?It's   a trivia presented as a picture - more picture, less words. If you  love  solving puzzles, racking your brains on brain teasers,you would  love  this one.Who can participate?It's open to all. You can participate on Facebook, T...

morao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Reading the telco stories got me thinking about some of the places i have been to while contracting. I have worked mainly for large companies who have a lot of procedures and change controls in place so getting anything done is a major effort. In my ...

Hello cafe members,While surfing the NetPro forums I got an idea for a new topic. See title.To make one thing clear: It is not my intension to get ratings here instead of on the regular forum. Please do not rate any post in this thread.When users cho...

lgijssel by Level 9
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Live London

Are you attending Cisco Live London? If so, be sure to stop by the Cisco Designated VIP booth. I’ll be there representing CSC and would enjoy chatting with all attending members. It will be a great opportunity to talk about how we can continue buildi...

Resolved! New IOS features

Hi guys and girls,I was wondering if there was a Cisco mailing list or some type of advertising shoot that Cisco used to advertise new features in IOS software? I have been reading through text books on the new exams in the past to keep up to date bu...

mikey_p by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!          So, I've done a lot of back-end computer programing, and networking but on a very small scale. I've never gone to school for it, but I've always wanted to get my certification and really begin a career in the IT field. My question is,...

I was curious as to everyone elses study techniques when studying for your certs.  More accurately, I have just passed my CCNA Security but am having trouble retaining the information. I am also studying for CCNP Security at the moment and still more...

CiscoNutt by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I’m sure as many of you have already noticed we have recently made some changes to the CSC user experience. Our goal was to simplify and make the site easier to access. A few key highlights we’d like to call out:New Navigation: We have renamed th...

Unanswered Topics