Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have been dealing with a Cisco DNA issue for the past 24 hours. We added a access switch within the DNA fabric - End result:1) By adding the new switch, it breaks 2 other access switch that use to work - User are unable to get DHCP or ping outside...

I have been struggling the past few days with installing a new CA signed certificate onto my DNA Center server.   First I tried using the API method, but it failed.   Even though I had a 2 year cert, the API method was saying it was less than a 2 yea...

Tim_J_RC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Engineers all around the world. I need instant help. It made me mad. Please Please Please do help me.I have got Cisco Catalyst 9300-48 port switches with two default license as follows:1.DNA Premier Term, C9300 48-port Includes Term Licen...

Hi, Does anyone know if it is mandatory to change the DNAC self-signed certificate with one that us signed by an internal CA that contains the IP and FQDN in the SAN entry? I've read a number of setup guides and the requirement for this is not consis...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,  Looking through the Admin and Install guides for DNAC, I see that HA clustering is available, but only if the 3 nodes are in the same subnets and are in the same data center.  How does on achieve multi site redundancy for DNAC? Is it just...

I have issue with Cat9k smart license.The switches was successfully registered to CSSM.After reload the license information dissapeared and the switches run again in evaluation mode.Renewing the license with old token is not possible. The token is al...