Cisco Start India

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The overrun counter on the C9800 interface suggests that there might be a bottleneck in processing incoming traffic. Given that the facing switch is a C9500 with potentially different ASIC speeds, could the congestion and packet drops on the C9800 si...

wadwate3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to get the Secure Client to use both certificate and RADIUS authentication. I've got the certificate enrollment policy set up and have tested with a manually enrolled certificate in the Personal store. However, when clients automati...

odeansa9 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please explain the exact need for nat hairpin. When server01 is published to the inrernet and server02 is in the same subnet, they can both communicate using their private ip but server02 can't reach server01 public IP Is it because serve...

Hi,can anyone give some short explanation (or post some link) of the purpose of these two (or the difference).I don't need a detailed explanation of XDR or detailed functionalities but I just don't get anymore with all the Cisco 'wordings' (XDR/Secur...

I have a Cisco ISR 4331 licensed with the AdvUCSuite package (CME, Cube, uck9) that is functioning as a SIP gateway. Since this is in fact a gateway, is it possible (or recommended) to create two VRFs: VRF_EXT, VRF_INT, then place the external interf...

eloor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

hello some of my pc in our network is disconnected from domainwhen i checked the access  switch and sh mac address able the vlan and interface showing drop. when i remove radius authentication from the interface .its working fine . and when i put it ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics