Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hello All, Im facing an issue with one of my ad connector on my umbrella dashboard "the connector was syncing at one point but since has stopped" and "the connector was connected to some but not all DC. Attaching error screenshot for better reference...

vishal77 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We recently experiencing DNS issues when we try to upgrade our domain controllers.What we do is to depromo the old DC and then promo the  new dc with the same IP but different/updated sever names.Last week, when we do this on the first server, we ...

Ge Qu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Umbrella VA Design

Hi All,I'm after some guidance with a new Umbrella designWe currently operate across two large campus sites that are connected together using a high-speed link. Each site has an internet connection that are used in active/active so the sites use thei...

Hi All,Deployed an Anyconnect umbrella module for my onpremise and offpremise users to avail umbrella proxy features. Where i observing policy getting applied based on hostname of device and not on user base (abc@xyz.com). Please help how can i achie...

sv7 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors