Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Administration - Phone Export

msmalik
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

I am trying to use the Specific details Phone Export Feature in the Bulk Administration and I am having issues. 

When I try to filter the phone using Device Type, i get an error message. Below the complete process i follow;

Update.png

update 1.PNG

Update 2.PNG

please help

Thanks 

7 Replies 7

Do you have multiple tabs open for the same CM node in the browser that you use?

Response Signature

I checked this on a few of our CM systems that runs either 12.5SU5 or 14SU1 and it worked on all of them with exactly the same options as you have in your screen shot.

Response Signature

no, i don't have multiple pages open. 

I checked again by closing everything and still getting the same error message. 

Try by adding one more option for the selection of what devices to export with the bulk query.

image.png

There has been multiple defects that has been affecting the webUI in CM that possible could be worked around by adding additional criteria's for the search.

Response Signature

I too tried the same steps as you mentioned and worked for me. Please try to close all the open web browser tabs/pages for the call manager and try again. See if it works for you or not. 

I hope you are using the call manager administrator user account?

Regards, 

Yes, i am using the admin account.
And i did try by closing everything realted to cucm and having only tab open, still the same error message 

which web browser are you using, can you give a try with IE or Mozilla Firefox.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: