Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Jabber remove phone number from forward list

LCP_BO
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

Within Cisco Jabber there is a little menu on the bottom left side that allows you to forward calls to a certain number.

Now i have added a number for testing purposes and i don't need it anymore. Can someone tell me where to delete it?

I have tried to reset Jabber, log out log in, search for this number is some XML files stored in the installation folder but i am not able to do this.2019-07-29_12-25-43.png

The number with 9220 in the end is correct and pushed from the phone central, the number ending with 0120 i have filled in manually and that one i would like to delete now.

Thank you

Wessel

9 Replies 9

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
How is your directory integrated? If just Active Directory or UDS, phone numbers are pulled from AD Telephone fields so make sure they are accurate in your directory service.

Hi Mike, 

Thank you for your reply.

Indeed numbers are pulled from our AD, but the number ending with 0120 i have added manually when setting a forward.

Now i want to delete the number but i cannot find where to do that. 

As stated i tried to reset jabber when logged out etc but no result until now.

Nobody who knows how to delete phone numbers that are entered manually as a forward?

Normally there will be a message to turn off any forward next to the drop down shown in your first screenshot.  User just need to click on that message and forward will be turned off;  in my environment it works like this.

Thank you for your reply.

The problem is not how to switch a forward off.

The problem is that once someone enters a phone number in manually to forward calls to we are not able to delete this number from the menu.

2 numbers are pushed from AD, lets say i want to forward to a other number (3th number) then the one's pushed then that number will show in the forward menu. How do i delete that one?

Any one fixed this issue, i have same problem ?

fdharmawan
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I never experience a problem like this. But, did you try to access CUCM and navigate to Call Routing -> Directory Number? Input the directory number that you want to modify and click Find and then click on the number. Inside the directory number menu, there is Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings sub menu. Is the number listed there?

The number is not listed their.

I deleted the Jabber folder under %userprofile%/appdata/roaming/Cisco/Unified Communications/

Worked for me but reset all my user settings and clear the conversations.  Not a big deal for me so I didn't care.  I'm sure the number is somewhere in one of those files :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: