Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection 10.5.2 - change parameter Corporate Phone Number

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I would like know if there are any way of change the parameter Corporate Phone Number or if is need remove and create again the User

Thanks,

Regards,

Wilson

7 Replies 7

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
If it’s an LDAP-synced mailbox the field is synced from the attribute configured on the sync agreement, typically telephoneNumber or ipPhone.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks a lot for Your contact. Sorry, my I didn´t understood Your explanation. I verified and the End User and the extension is different.

Regards,

Wilson

Hi there

Corporate Phone Number  - 

• If you created the user by using the Bulk Administration Tool to import a CSV file, and if the CSV file contained a value for the corporate phone number, the value appears in this field.
  • If you created the user by using the Import Users tool to import user data from an LDAP directory, and if the LDAP directory included a phone number, the value appears in this field.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/9x/gui_reference/guide/9xcucgrgx/9xcucgrg010.pdf

Page 1-10

Hope this Helps

Cheers

Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Ratheesh Kumar,

Thanks a lot for Your contact. About the implementation, I don´t have the information of as was created, because, I don´t was in the company when did the configuration. As this field not allow change, I am seeing that the only way to correct this is delete and create again the User, correct?

Thanks,

Regards,

Wilson

To determine how a user was created, look near the top of the User Basics screen of the user account. If the user is LDAP (or AXL) integrated it will be indicated there. If the user was created by hand or via BAT there will be no message there.

If you are seeing some fields as non-editable on the User Basics screen, this would indicate to me that the user was imported rather than being locally created.

Hi Maren,

Thanks a lot for Your contact. Verifying the User Basics Screen there are not information about LDAP or AXL. The only way to solve the field that is not-editable is deleting the User and create again?

Thanks,

Wilson

As a display-only field, if you want it populated on a locally created account you would have to do that via BAT.

I googled "Corporate Phone" "Unity Connection" to find this.

Corporate Phone Number.jpg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: