cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DIscussion not showing in list?

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

I posted a new Discussion topic in the Jabber Clients forum. But when I browse the forum, I can't see the discussion (regardless of my login status) Yet it shows in my profile as a discussion and I can go straight to it from there. (The discussion URL is https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12309321/jabber-android-cannot-connect-phone-services )

Have I done something wrong?

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I wish it's not the same issue as this thread has been created for.

Your link results in "You are not authorized to access this page". I assume your discussion has been considered suspicious (because of it's content) and marked as unpublished by forum engine. Moderator team need to review it and flag published. Neither forum index nor search will show your thread until published.

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No.

Read Ignored Issues (see "Content" section, second paragraph)

For my posting on the Jabber forum, this appears to be fixed.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

Hello all,

We've made some changes to the spam auto-moderation tools and so there's a chance that these settings have now resolved this issue.  Are any of you still experiencing this issue?

I've made a post over 3 hours ago that hasn't shown up

I can not post discussion into Telepresence section.

Wondering any fix for ongoing issue ?

Do not steal unrelated thread to brand new question, please. Moreover, question related to Telepresence have nothing to do in Jabber Client community.

Create new thread with your question in Feedback Forum

Thank you.

Hi Dan,

I have exactly the same issue.

I've posted the discussion into the Home/Data Center/Other Data Center Subjects (the link to the discussion is https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12577377/nexus-3172tq-maximum-number-vpcs).

It's not showing in the corresponding forum where I've created it, or in my profile, and also it cannot be found through the search.

I've read through the link you've provided, but haven't found any mention of this problem...probably it was fixed already?

Could you, please, help me with this issue - what should I do to resolve it?

It's my second attempt to post it (so somewhere should be another similar question), cause before I found this thread, I thought that I did something wrong and just haven't post the question properly.

I wish it's not the same issue as this thread has been created for.

Your link results in "You are not authorized to access this page". I assume your discussion has been considered suspicious (because of it's content) and marked as unpublished by forum engine. Moderator team need to review it and flag published. Neither forum index nor search will show your thread until published.

Steven Tolzmann
Level 1
Level 1

I am having this issue too... I can see my topic i created by going to the link it's at, but its not in the discussion list for over 12 hours now.... ???? It's a legitimate discussion regarding a cisco issue that I am having

Even your activity tab show no discussion created by you within past two weeks.  But the creation of the comment I'm responding to is recorded. Thus I assume it's no caching issue and you are affected by the same issue. You didn't disclosed link to the discussion you has created, so I can guess only.

It's a legitimate discussion regarding a cisco issue that I am having

Antispam engine seems to have different opinion about it. You need to wait until your comment will be reviewed and published by CSC staff.

If you wish not to wait, you may try to delete it and create new one. Try to avoid anything that may wake up guards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: