cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I determine which line groups a user is in?

ChrisB-IP
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, a user is intermittently receiving the message "You have been logged out of all of your hunt groups", but as far as they are aware they are not part of a hunt group. 

In CUCM 11.5.1, how do I track down which line groups a user is in? I know how to see who the members of a line group are, but I'd rather not go through every group looking for the user's extension.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
In CUCM, search and pull up the directory number in question, then up in related links select Dependency Records. You should see Line Groups that you can click on to show a list of the line groups. Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
In CUCM, search and pull up the directory number in question, then up in related links select Dependency Records. You should see Line Groups that you can click on to show a list of the line groups. Thanks.

Thanks, that was very helpful. I've determined that he's definitely not in any line groups, so it's weird he's getting the "You have been logged out of all of your hunt groups" message, but we're upgrading from Jabber 12.1 to 12.6 in a week, so I'll see if that makes a difference for him.

On their device in CUCM, you can try checking or un-checking the option "Logged Into Hunt Group" and see if the message goes away.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.